Chicken Stir Fry
Posted on February 28, 2020
If you feel like a stir fry tonight, then we have a recipe for you! Packed with vegetables and plant based protein, this dish ticks all the boxes for a healthy balanced meal.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 3 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, halved lengthwise and finely sliced
- ½ cup long green beans, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, sliced in 2cm squares
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 tsp cornflour + 1 tsp water, mixed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced, to garnish
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- Prepare chicken according to package directions, mixing in 1 Tbsp soy sauce. Shape into 4 thin patties.
- On medium heat, add 3 Tbsp oil to a fry pan and cook the chicken patties for 2-3 mins on each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan, slice into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry the garlic and onion until translucent, then add the carrots, beans and capsicum. Cook for another 3 mins or until carrot has softened.
- Add the remaining 2 Tbsp soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, boiling water and cornflour mix. Stir until the sauce thickens, then add the chicken to the pan and toss to coat.
- Serve on top of the cooked rice and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.