Sriracha Fried Rice
Posted on August 12, 2020
Wok’s up doc? Fire up the wok and make this tasty fried rice in minutes! With a delicious combination of textures, this fried rice has a little spicy kick and is sure to satisfy your hunger in a pinch!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
3 Tbsp of vegetable oil
1 Box of Deliciou Plant Based Chicken
2 stalks of spring onions, finely sliced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tbsp of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1 small red onion, sliced
1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
50 grams of frozen peas
1 cup of sliced black fungus mushroom
1/2 cup of diced green beans
50 grams of sweetcorn
400 grams of cooked white rice
1 Tbsp of Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning
- Follow the instructions on the Deliciou Box and prepare the chicken as a mince.
- In a large wok or a deep pan, add the vegetable oil and allow it to heat up on a high heat. Add the chicken, spring onions and garlic and season with soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 7-8 minutes, or until chicken browns and spring onions become fragrant.
- Add in the onions, carrots, peas, mushrooms, green beans and corn and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add in your cooked rice and season with Sriracha seasoning and stir-fry for another 5 minutes, until flavours are well incorporated.
- Serve immediately and garnish with sesame seeds and a wedge of lemon or lime for a fresh and zesty twist.
Grab your Deliciou Plant Based Chicken and Deliciou Sriracha Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over $30.