Vegan Chicken Parma
Posted on March 06, 2020
Say what? A vegan Chicken Parma with no eggplant? Yep, you heard us correctly. This modern twist tastes just like the real deal!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast or vegan cheese seasoning
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Vegan mozzarella
- 2 cups Tomato Passata
- Fresh basil sliced
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup of cold water + 1 Tbsp of oil, form into large patties.
- On a separate plate, combine all the crumbing ingredients.
- Press the chicken patties firmly onto the crumb mix, making sure that all of the surface is covered evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F. In a large pan, spray with non-stick spray. Place chicken into the pan and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, carefully add your tomato passata on top of the chicken and place slices of vegan mozzarella on top. Put the chicken back into the oven for another 5 minutes or until mozzarella is fully melted.
- Top with fresh basil and serve with pasta or fries. Enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping for all orders over €25.