- JCJan C.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/Vegetarian, Healthy EatingRated 5 stars15 hours agoLove!
Love these products
- RARobbin A.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/VegetarianRated 5 stars19 hours agoExcellent Product
So far, this is one of my favorite vegetarian meals. It's versatile, delicious, healthy and cost-effective. I am a chef, and this ranks as my go to recipe. Although you might call plant-based chicken, I give it more of crab cake flavor.
- JGJudith G.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/Vegetarian, Healthy EatingRated 5 stars1 week agoA Unique Find for any Plant-Based Connoisseur
I really like this product. I describe it as “versatile” & hearty. You can spice it up & season to your taste after following the initial box instructions. Additives like fresh onions, fresh garlic, roasted red peppers, sea salt & ground peppercorns or even liquid smoke are great options. This product is great for making meat substitute for tacos or sandwiches or patties for larger meals or even just for light snacking (try crumbling a little sauteed ontop of an avocado boat, hmmh good!) . I have found that I can even add in RDA of spices like turmeric or minerals like sea moss & get even more bang for my buck & most importantly my health. It is visually appealing & it allows me to try out different meal combinations. I have paired it with sauteed spinach for lunch, grits for breakfast & I plan to try it with Kale soon. Previously, I have only used EVOO with my PBC, but perhaps I will experiment with sesame oil soon. My final tip is that I use my burger shaper ring (which has not had much use since I ‘ve been eating plant-based) & shape patties in prepping a meal ahead of time. Give it a try & let your Creativity emerge. Thanks for allowing me to share my experience with this product. You may ask, how did I hear about it? A few years ago while watching a Tabitha Brown YT video, she mentioned it in making plant-based tacos . I set off on an adventure to research the company & give it a try & it has become a STAPLE in my pantry.
- RSRaymond S.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/VegetarianRated 5 stars2 weeks agoReal chicken taste and texture-the BEST product out there
It's the closest thing to real chicken protein you can get, both in taste and texture.
- GJGayle J.Verified BuyerReviewingPlant-Based ChickenI recommend this productYour Foodie Type Vegan/Vegetarian, Healthy Eating, Quick & Easy CookingRated 5 stars2 weeks agoReally Good
I made the enchiladas, and they were delicious! I really would like to e recipes to includes spices, such as salt, garlic, onion, etc. my daughter said the enchiladas were too bland.
Total 5 star reviews: 1.8k Total 4 star reviews: 151 Total 3 star reviews: 28 Total 2 star reviews: 8 Total 1 star reviews: 6
98%would recommend these products
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added